Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Now for Something a Little Different..............



The Alternative Hair Show was recently held in London, England

Here are some of the latest fashions.











  • In its 28th year, the Alternative Hair Show is recognized as the world's most prestigious annual hairdressing event, hosting leading show teams and inspirational hair artists from all over the globe. The photos above show the creativity and fun of the artists.


    As a woman who has had basically the same hairstyle all of my life it will surprise nobody that I have never attended a hair show, however, when I saw these photos recently I was intrigued with these 'hair' styles and thought I would share them with you. I love the creativity and sense of fun.

    What do you think about them?

    peacesojourner


No comments: