Sunday, August 12, 2012

Sunday Reflection - When One Door Closes Another Opens


When One Door Closes - Another Opens

Have you ever had the experience of applying for a job that you really wanted and did not get? Or maybe it was a relationship that ended and caused you heartache and later on you met the person of your dreams.

If we reflect on some of the unhappy times in our life we can often realize that, in retrospect, the experience provided a lesson and that we learned something very important.

Stay open for the possibilities that can be yours after every perceived failure.

*****

Revelations 3:8 I know what you do; I know that you have followed my teaching and have been faithful to me. I have opened a door in front of you, which no one can close.

*****

When God leads you to the edge of the cliff, trust Him fully and let go, only one of two things will happen, either He will catch you when you fall, or He will teach you how to fly.

peacesojourner


No comments: